Landed Japan, Second edition - EPUB
Landed: The guide to buying property in Japan is a resource for anyone purchasing—or thinking of purchasing—real estate in Japan. Whether you're looking for a family home, a ski chalet or an investment property, Landed Japan will save you time, money and effort.
In Landed Japan you'll learn:
- How property is bought and sold in Japan.
- Where to find financing, legal advice and other essential services.
- How to recognize and manage Japan-specific risks.
- Where to find property listings (even if you can't read Japanese).
- How aging and migration are reshaping Japan's property market.
- Where not to buy.
- How to check a real estate agent's credentials.
- How to get tax breaks and other incentives.
- About the opportunities and risks in recreational and repossessed property.
- How residents and nonresidents have successfully bought property in Tokyo and beyond.